Anurag Aggarwal Institute of Public Speaking (M/s Navchetna) was set up by the renowned public speaking trainer, Mr. Anurag Aggarwal, on 21st May 2000. On this day, he took his first session (N1) at YMCA, Connaught Place, New Delhi. The public speaking and personality development institute was started keeping in mind the ever growing demand for communication skills, presentation skills, English communication, public speaking and personality development.
The institute started with only one training center and now it has nine public speaking and personality development training centres in all parts of Delhi and NCR.
This institute has been providing the course on public speaking and personality development successfully for the past 12 years and aims to bring out more confident public speakers every time. It has also attained a high profile reputation by conducting workshops and trainings at various well-known companies like Omaxe, Minda, Su-Kam, Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd. and many more. People who are trained from this public speaking institute turn out to be more confident in their public speaking, personality, presentation skills, communication skills and much more.
1. East Delhi (East End Gymkhana Club, Vivek Vihar)
2. West Delhi (Hotel Radisson Blu, Paschim Vihar)
3. Central Delhi (YMCA, Connaught Place)
4. North Delhi (AAIPS, Kamla Nagar)
5. South Delhi (AMDA Auditorium, Khel Gaon)
6. Dwarka (Hotel Radisson Blu, Dwarka)
7. Gurgaon (The Palm Town Club, Gurgaon)
8. Noida (Hotel Fortune Inn, Noida)
9. Faridabad (The Atrium Claridges)
10. Ghaziabad (Hotel Country Inn, Sahibabad)